SEC puts Coinbase on notice and other TC news
Welcome to another episode of The TechCrunch Podcast where we break down the biggest stories in tech news with the people who cover it. This week, I talk with Taylor Hatmaker about the TikTok CEO’s congressional testimony and Jacquelyn Melinek is here to catch us up on everything that’s been going on in crypto, from Do Kwon’s arrest to the SEC suing the Tron founder and many celebrities.
Use Promo code TCPOD to get 40% off Founder and Investor passes to Early Stage on April 20 in Boston.
Articles from the episode:
- Terra creator Do Kwon reportedly arrested at Montenegro airport
- SEC sues Tron founder and celebrities, including Lindsay Lohan, Jake Paul and Soulja Boy, for crypto securities violations
- Coinbase execs weigh in on the crypto’s future in US amid regulatory scrutiny
- TikTok CEO testifies before Congress
- TikTok CEO says it wasn’t ‘spying’ when ByteDance employees surveilled journalists
More from TechCrunch
I’m a journalist who specializes in investigative reporting and writing. I have written for the New York Times and other publications.