Rutgers vs. Nebraska: Live Stream, TV Channel and Start Time | 10/7/2022
Big Ten foes meet when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-3) and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-2) play on Friday, October 7, 2022 at SHI Stadium. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Rutgers vs. Nebraska
- Game Day: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7: 00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: SHI Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Nebraska vs. Rutgers
Nebraska and Rutgers Stats
- Nebraska has put an average of 31.4 points per game on the board this season, 7.8 more than the 23.6 Rutgers has surrendered.
- Nebraska has committed one more turnover this season (9) than Rutgers’ defense has forced (8).
- Nebraska has allowed its opponents to score 32.6 points per game, 7.8 more than the 24.8 Rutgers is scoring per contest.
- Rutgers has committed one more turnover this year (7) than Nebraska has forced (6).
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Casey Thompson has 1,265 passing yards (253 ypg) to lead Nebraska, completing 65.3% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Anthony Grant, has carried the ball 114 times for 600 yards (120 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Ajay Allen has racked up 190 yards (38 per game) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Trey Palmer’s 480 receiving yards (96 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 36 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Marcus Washington has put together a 213-yard season so far (42.6 receiving yards per game), reeling in 14 passes.
- Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda’s five receptions have netted him 120 yards (24 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rutgers Players to Watch
- Evan Simon leads Rutgers with 645 passing yards (129 ypg) on 65-of-108 passing with four touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Samuel Brown V’s team-high 209 rushing yards (41.8 per game) have come on 41 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Kyle Monangai has racked up 46 carries for 176 yards (35.2 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Aron Cruickshank’s 172 receiving yards (34.4 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 20 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Sean Ryan has grabbed seven passes for 114 yards (22.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Johnny Langan’s 11 receptions are good enough for 109 yards (21.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.
On: FOX Sports Networks
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.