Louisville vs. Pittsburgh: Live Stream, TV Channel and Start Time | 10/22/2022
The Louisville Cardinals (3-3) host an ACC battle against the Pittsburgh Panthers (4-2) on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Cardinal Stadium. Check out the story below for all the info you need to know, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Louisville vs. Pittsburgh
- Game Day: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Game Time: 8: 00 PM ET
- TV: ACCN
- Stadium: Cardinal Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for Louisville vs. Pittsburgh
Louisville and Pittsburgh Stats
- Louisville’s average points scored this season (27.7) and Pittsburgh’s points allowed (26.2) are within 1.5 points of each other.
- This season Pittsburgh has forced nine turnovers, compared to the 11 times Louisville has turned the ball over.
- Pittsburgh has scored 35 points per game this season, 12.7 more than Louisville has given up.
- Louisville has forced four more turnovers this season (12) than Pittsburgh has committed (8).
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham leads Louisville with 962 passing yards (160.3 ypg) on 84-of-135 passing with three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 457 rushing yards (76.2 ypg) on 71 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Tiyon Evans has piled up 53 carries for 263 yards (43.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyler Hudson’s 413 receiving yards (68.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has put together a 313-yard season so far (52.2 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 20 passes.
- Marshon Ford’s 18 receptions have turned into 222 yards (37 ypg) and one touchdown.
Pittsburgh Players to Watch
- Kedon Slovis has thrown for 1,167 yards (194.5 ypg) to lead Pittsburgh, completing 61.5% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Israel Abanikanda’s team-high 830 rushing yards (138.3 per game) have come on 129 carries, with 12 touchdowns this year.
- This season Vincent Davis has racked up 42 carries for 231 yards (38.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jared Wayne’s 390 receiving yards (65 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 23 receptions and one touchdown.
- Konata Mumpfield has put up a 257-yard season so far (42.8 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 24 passes.
- Gavin Bartholomew’s 14 receptions this season have resulted in 229 yards (38.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.