Haynes King Leaves With Injury
Texas A&M is dealing with a difficult situation. Quarterback Haynes King has left the game due to a shoulder injury. Conner Weigman, the freshman signal caller at Texas A&M, will be taking over.
King dealt with questions all week regarding a lower-body injury he sustained against Alabama. King was eventually nominated as the starter, but he was hit on the sideline and must now leave the game.
Weigman entered the game in King’s absence. He was a talented high school recruit, but he couldn’t get the first down. The Aggies had no choice but to send him away to South Carolina.
South Carolina Football Injury Report
- Corey Rucker, WR (Foot) OUT – Rucker is out tonight after aggravating his injury from preseason camp. He has only played in one of seven possible contests this year.
- Terrell Dawkins, EDGE (Knee) OUT – Dawkins is still out after undergoing knee surgery earlier this year. Shane Beamer, the head coach, confirmed that Dawkins had practiced with his team on Thursday.
How to Watch Texas A&M @ South Carolina
- Gameday: Saturday, October 22nd, 2022.
- Game time: 7: 30 pm ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Stadium: Williams-Brice Stadium (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Live stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
How to Listen to the Game
You Might Also Like:
- Final Injury Report For Texas A&M
- Betting Movement Continues For South Carolina vs. Texas A&M
- Bold Predictions: South Carolina vs. Texas A&M
Join the community:
Follow Evan Crowell on Twitter: @EvanVCrowell
Follow Andrew Lyon on Twitter: @ALyon_SC
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.