Boston Bruins vs. Florida Panthers: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time
The NHL schedule on Monday features a game between the Florida Panthers (2-0-0) and the Boston Bruins (2-0-0), starting at 7: 00 PM ET at TD Garden and broadcast on ESPN , TVAS, BSFL, and NESN.
How to Watch Boston vs. Florida
- Game Day: Monday, October 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7: 00 PM ET
- TV: NESN (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Florida Impact Players
- One of Florida’s top offensive players last season was Matthew Tkachuk, who had 104 points (42 goals, 62 assists) and played an average of 17: 53 per game.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. contributed with 88 points (39 goals, 49 assists).
- Sam Reinhart had 33 goals and 51 assists for Florida.
- Sergei Bobrovsky had a record of 39-7-3. He conceded 137 goals (2.7 goals against average) and racked up 1428 saves with a .912 save percentage (17th in the league).
Anthony Duclair: Out (Achilles),
Justin Sourdif: Out (Undisclosed),
Matt Kiersted: Day To Day (Lower Body),
Zac Dalpe: Out (Undisclosed)
Boston Impact Players
- Brad Marchand had 32 goals (0.5 per game) and 47 assists (0.7 per game) last season, taking 3.5 shots per game and shooting 13.2%. That made him among the leaders for Boston with 79 total points (1.1 per game).
- David Pastrnak’s 77 points last season, including 40 goals and 37 assists, made him one of the top offensive threats for Boston.
- Boston’s Patrice Bergeron had 64 points (25 goals, 39 assists) last season.
- Jeremy Swayman had a record of 23-14-3 in 41 games last season, conceding 96 goals (2.4 goals against average) with a .914 save percentage, 14th in the league.
Matt Grzelcyk: Out (Shoulder),
Charlie McAvoy: Out (Shoulder),
Jake DeBrusk: Day To Day (Upper Body),
Brandon Carlo: Out (Upper-body),
Brad Marchand: Out (Hip)
Regional restrictions apply.
Florida Panthers at Boston Bruins
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.