Best Labor Day bedding and mattress deals you can get right now
Labor Day 2023 is just around the corner, but there are already plenty of early long weekend deals to be had on must-have bedding. But you don’t have to go looking too far. The shopping experts at CBS Essentials have found the best Labor Day bedding deals for you.
- Related: How we choose our products
These customer-loved bedding essentials are currently deeply discounted. If you’ve been wanting to upgrade the look of your sheets, blankets and pillows, now’s the time. We’ve found something for everyone with these great Labor Day bedding deals, including major sales from Cozy Earth, Big Blanket Co., Luna and more.
It’s only August, so these early Labor Day deals are just heating up. You’ll want to check back often to see all the new Labor Day bedding deals we’ve found.
The best Labor Day bedding deals
Shop discounts from Casper, Cozy Earth, Big Blanket Co., Luna, Sleep Number and so much more.
Cozy Earth is a premium bedding brand that has made the “Oprah’s Favorite Things” list for the past five years. The brand is best known for its super-soft bamboo bedding and loungewear. Right now, you can save 25% on Cozy Earth’s Classic bedding bundle. The set includes a bamboo sheet set, one duvet cover and two pillow cases.
Why we like the Cozy Earth Classic bedding bundle:
- People love bamboo material for its cooling properties.
- The lightweight material helps air to circulate around your body and can even help regulate body temperature.
- Bamboo sheets are also naturally hypoallergenic, making them a great choice for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Looking for more than just sheets? Right now, you can save up to 25% sitewide on the brand’s premium bedding, bath and loungewear items during the Cozy Earth Semi-Annual sale ahead of Labor Day.
Treat yourself to an extra-large, ultra-cozy blanket from Big Blanket Co. for less before Labor Day. The brand is known for it’s 10-foot by 10-foot big blankets. Right now, this blanket is 20% off.
“These blankets are perfect,” raves a reviewer. “The material is heavier and denser than most blankets, almost giving a weighted blanket feel but still being able to breathe. Not to mention they are sooooo so soft,” they shared. “The best part is if you want more weight, more warmth, more squish, there is plenty of blanket to double it up.”
Why we like Big Blanket Co.’s Original Stretch blanket:
- This blanket is made with temperature-regulating material.
- This blanket is moisture-wicking and features four-way stretch.
- Choose from 18 colors.
You need a weighted blanket that won’t make you sweat. This cozy but cooling weighted blanket provides enhanced comfort and is associated with better sleep. Plus, it’s 15% off now.
“The first thing that impressed me were the high-quality materials,” says an Amazon customer. “The cotton fabric feels soft and gentle against the skin, and the cooling feature ensures that I stay comfortably cozy without overheating during the night.”
Why we like the Luna cooling weighted blanket:
- The Luna weighted blanket is made with high-quality, breathable cotton and premium glass beads.
- This cooling weighted blanket is available in full, queen and king sizes.
- It comes in a wide variety of colors.
- Prices vary by size, weight and color.
- It’s machine washable.
This special pillow from Eli & Elm features a U-shape design that’s perfect for side sleepers. This pillow promises to be temperature regulating and features a breathable cotton cover. Plus, Amazon has it for 20% off when you hit apply coupon.
“I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder and would often wake up with neck pain to the point where I couldn’t turn my head,” says an Amazon customer. “I’ve been using this for a couple months now and haven’t had any issues since! It’s pretty comfy and keeps my head elevated so I’m not stressing my shoulders at all while sleeping. Worth the money!”
Why we like the Eli & Elm cotton side-sleeper pillow:
- This pillow’s shape may help alleviate neck pain and promote spinal alignment.
- It features removable latex and polyester filling.
- The pillow cover is removable and machine washable.
Believe it or not, summer will end soon. When that times comes, you might want to cozy up under a warm duvet. Casper’s flannel duvet cover is 50% off now ahead of Labor Day. This deal is currently only for the twin duvet, but it’s a great option if you’re headed back to school somewhere cold.
Why we like Casper’s flannel duvet cover:
- It’s made with 100% brushed organic cotton.
- It’s machine washable.
- Choose from three colors.
- Pillow cases not included.
Casper’s perfectly autumnal throw is on sale ahead of Labor Day. Add a pop of fall color to your couch for less with this on-sale blanket. This 50-inch by70-inch throw originally retailed for $129. It’s now 50% off at Casper.
Why we like Casper’s wool plaid throw:
- This Casper throw is made with 100% wool and has a sweater-soft feel.
- Choose from two colors.
- It’s final sale.
Related content from CBS Essentials
- Best Labor Day 2023 coffee and espresso maker deals
- Best Labor Day 2023 air purifier deals
- Prime Big Deal Days: Amazon Prime Day part 2 announced for October 2023
- Best mattress deals in 2023
- Best luggage deals at the Monos Golden Hour summer sale: Save up to 25% on top-rated luggage
- Wayfair Anniversary Sale: Save up to 70% on furniture, large appliances and more
- Sam’s Club August deal: Get a year of discounted gas, groceries, gift cards and more for $25
Lily Rose is a senior writer for CBS Essentials and the site’s expert in home appliances such as washers, dryers, refrigerators and ranges. When she’s not writing about how you can upgrade your laundry room, she’s writing about home and kitchen essentials that will transform your space. Her favorite appliance is her air fryer. She firmly believes that it can make the crispiest sweet potato fries.
Thanks for reading CBS NEWS.
Create your free account or log in
for more features.
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.